The motorized, rechargeable Acumen™
Recharge V features an attractive below the ceiling projection screen engineered to meet the demands of heavy use and still look nice in today’s interiors.
A smooth, curved aluminum housing and white powder coated finish complement any room design.
Installs like a manual screen with no wiring, plus floating wall brackets provide this wall- or ceiling-mounted projection screen quick and easy installation.
A tab-tensioned screen provides a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. Fascia is easily removable if maintenance is required.
Wireless control options include phone app, Google, or Alexa.
- Full line of Draper® viewing surfaces including TecVision® are available for the Acumen™ V. Rear projection surfaces available.
- Case dimensions: 7-1/8” h x 5-78” d (181 mm x 149 mm). Extruded aluminum housing with white powder coated or optional black finish.
- Streamlined extruded aluminum case finished in white powder coat (standard).
- Maximum image width up to 10’ (305 cm) wide.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Includes: 13' (4 m) recharge cable; 2 Amp plug in with USB; RF remote control; and floating wall brackets. Ceiling brackets available.
- RF welded tabs create a more durable seal to help eliminate separation and stickiness. RF tabs are warranted against separation for five years.
- Removable fascia for easy service access.
- All controls are wireless: add an optional hub and it can be controlled with a mobile app, Google Home or Alexa.
- Optional Power over Ethernet capable. Keep product powered all the time and still control via RF signal.
- Charges from 110V outlet.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.