Draper Acumen XL V, 165", 16:10, CineFlex CH1200V, 110 V
TECVISION Fabric Available - Call 800-637-3181 For Pricing
You Save: $858.00 (20.0%)
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
ON ALL ORDERS
Click to learn more
155101CB" data-price="3431.00" data-currency="USD" data-name="Draper Acumen XL V, 165", 16:10, CineFlex CH1200V, 110 V" data-url="/draper-acumen-xl-v-165-16-10-cineflex-ch1200v-110-v" data-image-url="/Shared/Images/Product/Draper-Acumen-XL-V-165-16-10-CineFlex-CH1200V-110-V-with-Quiet-Motor/acumenxlv_1.jpg" data-description="##ITEMDESCRIPTION##">
Draper Acumen XL V Electric Projector Screen
Provides maximum flexibility for large applications, Acumen XL V offers an attractive below the ceiling projection screen engineered to meet the demands of heavy use and still look nice in today's interiors. A smooth, curved aluminum housing and white powder coated finish complement any room design. Floating wall brackets provide this wall- or ceiling-mounted electric screen quick and easy installation. A tab-tensioned screen provides a perfectly flat viewing surface and better image quality. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. Fascia is easily removable if maintenance is required. A wide variety of motor and control options including quiet and low voltage are available.
- Case dimensions: 9-1/4” h x 8-1/8” d (235 mm x 206 mm). Extruded aluminum housing with white powder coated or optional black finish.
- Maximum image width up to 18’ (5.5 m) wide.
- Full line of Draper viewing surfaces including TecVision are available for the Acumen XL V.
- Rear projection surfaces available.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Streamlined extruded aluminum case finished in white powder coat (standard).
- Fascia removable for easy access to roller and motor for service.
- Ships with built-in low-voltage controller and wall switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Floating mounting brackets included.