Ideal for conference rooms, classrooms, or home theaters, the economical Premier wall- or ceiling-mounted, electric projection screen offers a tab-tensioned viewing surface. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. Draper?s RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. Housed in an attractive black pentagonal steel case, the motor-in-roller is insulated to provide the Premier with a smooth, quiet operation.
- Premier case dimensions are 5-7/8" high x 5-1/4" deep (15 cm x 13 cm). Optional built-in controls and extra drop may increase case length. Steel case with baked-on black plastisol finish (standard), white available upon request. Includes matching endcaps with universal mounting brackets.
- Maximum image width up to 12? (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- For larger sizes, the Premier XL is functionally similar to the Premier and is available in sizes through 16? (488 cm) wide.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Optional white aluminum ceiling trim kit available for recessed installation. Additional 12" black top drop recommended for ceiling-recessed installation.
- Optional wall- or ceiling-mounting brackets for added flexibility.
- Rear projection surfaces available.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP). Screens over 119" diagonal on 16:9 format on this screen cannot use QLP.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Custom sizes available.
- 106" Diag.
Optiflex Pure White XT1300V
With a gain of 1.3, Pure White XT1300V offers a 30% boost in brightness over a traditional matt white surface, while still maintaining an extremely wide viewing cone with half gain angle over 90 degrees. Boasts no color shift at any angle and excellent white field uniformity. The reverse side of the viewing surface is white.
The OptiFlex family features the flattest front projection viewing surfaces. They are suitable for tensioning and available on either fixed frame screens or tab-tensioned roller operated screens, or both.
- Maximum height without seams: 144" (366 cm).
- Extra wide viewing cone. Typical contrast.
- 0° Gain: 1.3. material does not reach half gain.
- Reverse side of viewing surface is white.