Ideal for conference rooms, classrooms, or home theaters, the economical Premier wall- or ceiling-mounted, electric projection screen offers a tab-tensioned viewing surface. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. Draper?s RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. Housed in an attractive black pentagonal steel case, the motor-in-roller is insulated to provide the Premier with a smooth, quiet operation.
- Premier case dimensions are 5-7/8" high x 5-1/4" deep (15 cm x 13 cm). Optional built-in controls and extra drop may increase case length. Steel case with baked-on black plastisol finish (standard), white available upon request. Includes matching endcaps with universal mounting brackets.
- Maximum image width up to 12? (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- For larger sizes, the Premier XL is functionally similar to the Premier and is available in sizes through 16? (488 cm) wide.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Optional white aluminum ceiling trim kit available for recessed installation. Additional 12" black top drop recommended for ceiling-recessed installation.
- Optional wall- or ceiling-mounting brackets for added flexibility.
- Rear projection surfaces available.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP). Screens over 119" diagonal on 16:9 format on this screen cannot use QLP.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.
ClearSound Nanoperf XT1000V
An acoustically-transparent surface, full 180° viewing cone, and accurate color reproduction makes the ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V ideal for home theaters. NanoPerf refers to microscopic perforation patterns in a projection screen that allow sound to travel from speakers behind the screen to ensure a quality cinematic experience. Acoustically-transparent NanoPerf is ideal when viewers are at least 10’ (305 cm) from the screen. For use in screen sizes wider than 80” (203 cm).
The ClearSound family features premium acoustically-transparent viewing surfaces. Available with standard or microscopic perforations and fine-weave acoustically-transparent fabrics that allow sound to travel through the fabric. This ensures the highest quality experience in audio visual applications by providing a cinematic experience. The combination of self-supporting and tensioned surfaces means that almost any Draper projection screen model can be provided with a ClearSound viewing surface. Each ClearSound surface has varying maximum size limitations, so contact your representative for more info.
- Maximum image height: 100” (254 cm).
- Extra wide viewing cone. Typical contrast.
- 0° Gain: 1.0. Recommended viewing cone: 180°.