SILHOUETTE V ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
With slender dimensions, the electric, tab-tensioned, wall- or ceiling-mounted Silhouette V projection screen features a contemporary design. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. Draper’s RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. The screen and dowel retract completely inside the stylish case to provide a streamlined look.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
|Matt White XT1000V|
|Pure White XT1300V|
|CineFlex White XT700V|
|ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V|
|ClearSound Perf XT900V|
- Case dimensions 6" high x 4-3/4" deep (15 cm x 12 cm). Optional built-in controls and extra drop may increase case length.
- Maximum image width up to 96" (244 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Streamlined extruded aluminum case finished in white (standard) black available. No exposed fasteners or mounting brackets.
- Front fascia removable without tools for easy access to roller and motor for service.
- Conduit connection provided at back or top of case.
- Rear projection surfaces available.
- Bottom of viewing surface enclosed in dowel that disappears inside case when retracted.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP).
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.