SILHOUETTE E ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
The wall- or ceiling-mounted, electric Silhouette E presents slender dimensions with a contemporary design. A sleek, curved aluminum case with a white finish and matching endcaps. It features easy installation with no exposed fasteners or mounting fixtures. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. The screen and dowel retract completely inside the case providing a streamlined look.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
|Matt White XT1000E|
|Contrast Grey XH800E|
|Contrast White XH1100E|
|Argent White XH1500E|
|Pearl White CH1900E|
|ClearSound White Weave XT900E|
|ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E|
|Chroma Key Green|
- Case dimensions 6" high x 4-3/4" deep (15 cm x 12 cm)
- Maximum image width up to 96" (244 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV, and 16:10 formats have image area framed with black on all four sides. Black side borders are available upon request for AV.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Front fascia removable without tools for easy access to roller and motor for service.
- Streamlined extruded aluminum case finished in white (standard) black available. No exposed fasteners or mounting brackets.
- Bottom of viewing surface enclosed in dowel that disappears inside case when retracted.
- Conduit connection provided at back or top of case.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP).