Engineered with a direct drive motor, the wall- or ceiling-mounted Rolleramic electric projection screen is an economical option for large venues in auditoriums, lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, and churches. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. The motor is housed in an all wood case and is insulated to minimize friction, which provides smooth, quiet operation.
- Case dimensions 9-1/8" high x 9-1/8" deep (23 cm x 23 cm).
- Maximum image width up to 20? (610 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Available in NTSC, HDTV, AV and 16:10 format.
- Housed in ?" (19 mm) warp resistant composition wood with hinged panel for motor compartment. Case finished with a coat of black primer paint.
- Heavy-duty electric projection screen with end mounted motor and direct drive.
|Surface material:||Contrast Grey XH800E|
|Image/Viewable area:||111 1/2" x 198"|
|Overall size:||116 1/2" x 202"|
|Product weight:||285 pounds|
|Shipping weight:||459 pounds|
Optiview Contrast Grey XH800E
For use with moderate- and high-output digital projectors, Contrast Grey XH800E performs well in conditions of ambient light without being an ambient light rejecting surface. With a gain of 0.8 and a full 180° viewing cone, the smooth grey surface offers excellent resolution, enhancing color contrast and black levels in the projected image. This surface is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
The OptiView family features front projection surfaces generally installed on operable roller screens with a dowel. The surfaces are self-supporting and do not require tensioning to lay flat. Most surfaces in this group have a tear proof fiberglass base textile. The OptiView family are extremely sturdy viewing surfaces for use in a variety of settings.
- Maximum height without seams: 120" (305 cm).
- Extra wide viewing cone. High contrast.
- 0° Gain: 0.8. Material does not reach half gain.