A hinged glass door keeps your camera protected and out of view, the Video Conferencing Camera Box provides the space to wall-recess a camera. It makes installing a videoconferencing camera quick and easy. No additional hardware or brackets are required. Suitable for use with thin panels or gypsum board wall openings. Simply cut the desired opening in the wall, insert the steel enclosure and engage the "quick clamps". Five convenient cable exits make wire management simple. No finishing is required; the box has a bezel that trims the rough opening. All visible surfaces are finished with black powder coat for a sleek, modern look.
- Size is 10-11/16" h x 14-5/16" w x 11" d (27 cm x 36 cm x 28 cm).
- Precision formed and punched from 16-gauge, cold-rolled steel.
- Finished inside and out with durable black powder coat. Includes self-trimming, finishing frame bezel
- Includes five "knock out" wire management locations for cabling options.
- Mounts in any opening. Built-in "quick clamps" clamp to most walls or panels.
- Hinged glass door folds down for easy access.
- Includes lock and two keys.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.