ULTIMATE ACCESS E ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
The Ultimate Access E ceiling-recessed, electric projection screen is ideal for boardrooms, mid-sized training rooms, universities, or home theaters. During use, a second motor opens the lower panel upward into the case to allow the screen to descend into the room. Retracted, the projection screen completely conceals behind a smooth, lower panel in the ceiling with no exposed screw heads or fasteners. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. Installation of the case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage, allowing for installation of the screen at a later time.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
|Matt White XT1000E|
|Contrast Grey XH800E|
|Contrast White XH1100E|
|Argent White XH1500E|
|Pearl White CH1900E|
|ClearSound White Weave XT900E|
|ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E|
|Chroma Key Green|
- Case dimensions are 9-7/8" high x 8" deep (25 cm x 20 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions
- Maximum image width up to 12' (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV AND 16:10 format have image area framed with black on all fours sides. Black side borders are available on request for AV format Screens.
- Sliding brackets on top of the case allow for adjustments when mounting.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Bottom closure panel detachable or hangs in place with “T” bracket to provide accessibility for service or maintenance.
- Fully automatic ceiling closure panel provides complete screen concealment. Can be finished by contractor to match ceiling.
- Independently motorized ceiling closure opens into the case.
- Quick-connect wiring allows for early installation of the case with the addition of the screen later.
- Includes a 110V three-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
- Low voltage, video interface or other controls can be built into housing for below ceiling access.
- White case standard, black available upon request
Supporting Documents ARCAT SpecWizard