A heavy-duty tripod that combines the simplicity of design with rugged components, the Diplomat/R portable projection screen is engineered to handle repeated set-ups and tear-downs. Housed in a steel reinforced case it can withstand the rigors of shipping, as well as traveling tours of events, conventions, presentations, or rental applications. It features easy set-up and one-hand case adjustment.
- Case dimensions 5-7/8? high x 5-1/4? deep (15 cm x 13 cm).
- Maximum image up to 96" x 96" (244 cm x 244 cm), depending on surface selection.
- Includes scratch-resistant, reinforced steel case with baked-on black plastisol finish. Optional black carpeted case available.
- Reinforced roller and steel endaps to handle the rigors and abuse of shipping and rental applications.
- Suspension slat saddle in all sizes maintains a flat viewing surface.
- Exclusive Bell Leg Lock protects the sturdy gabled aluminum legs during storage and transportation.
- Optional black PVC backed, 600-denier polyester zippered carrying case available.
- Optional skirts to dress-up your presentation
- Custom surfaces and sizes are available.
Optiflex Matt White XT1000E
Matt White XT100E diffuses light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle, making it the preferred viewing surface in educational and commercial markets. Offers accurate color rendition and superior clarity due to its smooth, non-embossed surface. Requires adequate provision for control of ambient light in the audience area. Unity gain with a panoramic 180° cone and is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
The OptiFlex family features the flattest front projection viewing surfaces. They are suitable for tensioning and available on either fixed frame screens or tab-tensioned roller operated screens, or both.
- Maximum height without seams: 120" (305 cm).
- Extra wide viewing cone. Typical contrast.
- 0° Gain: 1.0.Material does not reach half gain.