The rugged portable RoadWarrior projection screen features pneumatic cylinders for easy set-up. Simply put it on the floor, open the case, and lift with one finger to the desired height. This lightweight screen is self-contained in a tubular aluminum case with built-in carrying handle making it easy to carry.
- Case dimensions are 4-1/2" deep x 5" high (11 cm x 13 cm).
- Maximum image (in any format) up to 48" high x 64" wide (122 cm x 163 cm).
- NTSC, HDTV and 16:10 formats have image area framed with black on all four sides.
- Includes 3/4" (19 mm) black borders and 30" (76 cm) black "rise" to clear a standard tabletop.
- Self-contained extruded aluminum case with black powder coat finish and built-in handle.
- Optional flexible, lightweight padded carrying case with zipper and removable heavy-duty nylon strap.
- Pneumatic cylinders hold screen securely at desired height.
Optiview Pearl White CH1900E
Pearl White CH1900E features the ability to tolerate higher ambient light levels than many other front projection white screens with a gain of 1.9. A white surface with pearlescent coating and moderate viewing cone that provides excellent resolution and color.
The OptiView family features front projection surfaces generally installed on operable roller screens with a dowel. The surfaces are self-supporting and do not require tensioning to lay flat. Most surfaces in this group have a tear proof fiberglass base textile. The OptiView family are extremely sturdy viewing surfaces for use in a variety of settings.
- Maximum height without seams: 96".
- Controlled viewing cone. High contrast.
- 0° Gain: 1.9. Half gain angle: 23°.