The rugged portable RoadWarrior projection screen features pneumatic cylinders for easy set-up. Simply put it on the floor, open the case, and lift with one finger to the desired height. This lightweight screen is self-contained in a tubular aluminum case with built-in carrying handle making it easy to carry.
- Case dimensions are 4-1/2" deep x 5" high (11 cm x 13 cm).
- Maximum image (in any format) up to 48" high x 64" wide (122 cm x 163 cm).
- NTSC, HDTV and 16:10 formats have image area framed with black on all four sides.
- Includes 3/4" (19 mm) black borders and 30" (76 cm) black "rise" to clear a standard tabletop.
- Self-contained extruded aluminum case with black powder coat finish and built-in handle.
- Optional flexible, lightweight padded carrying case with zipper and removable heavy-duty nylon strap.
- Pneumatic cylinders hold screen securely at desired height.
Optiview Contrast Grey XH800E
For use with moderate- and high-output digital projectors, Contrast Grey XH800E performs well in conditions of ambient light without being an ambient light rejecting surface. With a gain of 0.8 and a full 180° viewing cone, the smooth grey surface offers excellent resolution, enhancing color contrast and black levels in the projected image. This surface is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
The OptiView family features front projection surfaces generally installed on operable roller screens with a dowel. The surfaces are self-supporting and do not require tensioning to lay flat. Most surfaces in this group have a tear proof fiberglass base textile. The OptiView family are extremely sturdy viewing surfaces for use in a variety of settings.
- Maximum height without seams: 120" (305 cm).
- Extra wide viewing cone. High contrast.
- 0° Gain: 0.8. Material does not reach half gain.