The rugged portable RoadWarrior projection screen features pneumatic cylinders for easy set-up. Simply put it on the floor, open the case, and lift with one finger to the desired height. This lightweight screen is self-contained in a tubular aluminum case with built-in carrying handle making it easy to carry.
- Case dimensions are 4-1/2" deep x 5" high (11 cm x 13 cm).
- Maximum image (in any format) up to 48" high x 64" wide (122 cm x 163 cm).
- NTSC, HDTV and 16:10 formats have image area framed with black on all four sides.
- Includes 3/4" (19 mm) black borders and 30" (76 cm) black "rise" to clear a standard tabletop.
- Self-contained extruded aluminum case with black powder coat finish and built-in handle.
- Optional flexible, lightweight padded carrying case with zipper and removable heavy-duty nylon strap.
- Pneumatic cylinders hold screen securely at desired height.
Optiflex Matt White XT1000E
Matt White XT100E diffuses light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle, making it the preferred viewing surface in educational and commercial markets. Offers accurate color rendition and superior clarity due to its smooth, non-embossed surface. Requires adequate provision for control of ambient light in the audience area. Unity gain with a panoramic 180° cone and is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
The OptiFlex family features the flattest front projection viewing surfaces. They are suitable for tensioning and available on either fixed frame screens or tab-tensioned roller operated screens, or both.
- Maximum height without seams: 120" (305 cm).
- Extra wide viewing cone. Typical contrast.
- 0° Gain: 1.0.Material does not reach half gain.