The rugged portable RoadWarrior projection screen features pneumatic cylinders for easy set-up. Simply put it on the floor, open the case, and lift with one finger to the desired height. This lightweight screen is self-contained in a tubular aluminum case with built-in carrying handle making it easy to carry.
- Case dimensions are 4-1/2" deep x 5" high (11 cm x 13 cm).
- Maximum image (in any format) up to 48" high x 64" wide (122 cm x 163 cm).
- NTSC, HDTV and 16:10 formats have image area framed with black on all four sides.
- Includes 3/4" (19 mm) black borders and 30" (76 cm) black "rise" to clear a standard tabletop.
- Self-contained extruded aluminum case with black powder coat finish and built-in handle.
- Optional flexible, lightweight padded carrying case with zipper and removable heavy-duty nylon strap.
- Pneumatic cylinders hold screen securely at desired height.
Optiview Argent White XH1500E
High reflectivity with a 1.5 gain, while maintaining a broad viewing cone, Argent White XH1500E projection screen performs best with moderate light output projectors where ambient light cannot be controlled. A matt white base material with luminous coating provides excellent resolution and color balance in projected images.
The OptiView family features front projection surfaces generally installed on operable roller screens with a dowel. The surfaces are self-supporting and do not require tensioning to lay flat. Most surfaces in this group have a tear proof fiberglass base textile. The OptiView family are extremely sturdy viewing surfaces for use in a variety of settings.
- Maximum height without seams: 120".
- Wide viewing cone. High contrast.
- 0° Gain: 1.5. Half gain angle: material does not reach half gain.