SHADOWBOX CLARION FIXED PROJECTION SCREEN
The wall-mounted ShadowBox Clarion projection screen features the advantage of a fixed frame screen. This unit is constructed utilizing snaps to attach the viewing surface onto the back of an extruded aluminum frame. The system keeps the surface taut providing a truly flat viewing surface for better image quality that is perfect for residential, corporate, or educational setting. A visible frame provides a black border around the perimeter of the viewing area to present a theater-like, finished appearance. The black frame also reduces border reflection and makes image alignment easier during installation. The ShadowBox Clarion is available for custom curved applications; please contact Draper for more information.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- Grey XH600V
- Pure White XT1300V
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex White XT700V
- ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V
- Maximum image width up to 16' (488 cm) wide.
- ShadowBox Clarion is available for custom curved applications. Please contact Draper for more information.
- Fixed screen designed to be wall-mounted. Mounting fasteners not included.
- Aluminum frame finished in black powder coat or optional Vel-Tex finish available.
- Vel-Tex is a black, velvety textile covering that cuts reflection and conceals all trace of joints in the frame.
- Includes a 1-1/2" (38 mm) black border that reduces border reflection and provides a trim, finished appearance.
- Viewing surface snaps to the back of a 1-1/2" (38 mm) extruded aluminum frame.
- Frame equipped with mounting flange that mates with wall brackets.