ONYX FIXED PROJECTION SCREEN
Sharper image quality makes the fixed frame Onyx projection screen ideal for control centers, boardrooms, training centers, home theaters, or any application that requires better image quality. Housed in a larger “picture frame” style, the Onyx offers a beautifully framed image for any home or commercial decor. There are no snaps! Unique fabric retention system enables uniform tension adjustment to the entire surface area, without tools, to provide a truly flat viewing surface in seconds. The result is excellent image quality and quick and easy assembly. The Onyx is available for custom curved applications; please contact Draper for more information.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- Grey XH600V
- Pure White XT1300V
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex White XT700V
- ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V
- ClearSound White Weave XT900E
- ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E
- Maximum image width up to 20' (610 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Onyx is available for custom curved applications.
- Fixed frame screen designed to be wall-mounted or flown. Mounting fasteners not included.
- Extruded aluminum frame finished in black and forms 4" (10 cm) border on all four sides. Vel-Tex finish optional.
- Vel-Tex is a black, velvety textile covering that cuts reflection and conceals all trace of joints in the frame.
- Frame equipped with mounting flange that matches wall brackets.
- Viewing surface to have ¾" (19 mm) hem pocket on all four sides to accept screen insertion tubing.