The Onyx permanently tensioned projection screen provides a beautifully framed image, and assembles in about 10 minutes. Front or rear projection. The 4" wide beveled, extruded aluminum frame interconnects on site. This model comes with Veltex.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- Grey XH600V
- Pure White XT1300V
- Pearl White MH1500V
- ReAct MS1000V
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex Dual XT600V
- CineFlex MH800V
- High Performance XS850E
- Contrast Radiant CH2700E
- Radiant CT2900E
- ClearSound NanoPerf XT800V
- ClearSound White Weave XT900E
- ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E
- There are no snaps! Uniform tension is applied to the entire surface area, so the surface is perfectly flat.
- Unique fabric retention system enables you to adjust the surface tension up to 1-1/2", both vertically and horizontally in increments of approximately 3/8" in just seconds, without tools!
- Frame finish: Black aluminum is standard. Add optional velvety black textile, Vel-Tex, to eliminate reflections.
- Available in a variety of sizes depending on the surface.
- Custom sizes available.
- The Onyx is now available with a Curved Frame.
- US Patent No. 6,785,047; 7,113,332; 7,369,310; 7,808,702; Patent Pending