Mimics the flat panel look with a thin bezel frame, the Profile+ fixed frame screen offers larger sizing options, making it ideal for home theaters, churches, and corporate training rooms. A zero edge (borderless) option incorporates a screen attachment system supported by extruded aluminum baffles on all four sides to provide an optically seamless framing system. Screen ships unassembled, making transportation to the installation site easier and maneuvering around stairs, elevators, and corners manageable. Engineered with a lighter frame and a viewing surface that is easy to attach. This mullion-less display allows adjacent screens to come together with zeroseparation. Ships with wall brackets standard, flown brackets must be requested.
- Maximum image width up to 30' (914 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Fixed frame screen, can be wall-mounted or flown. Mounting fasteners not included.
- Frame equipped with mounting flanges that match wall brackets.
- Ships with wall brackets standard, flown brackets must be requested.
- Screen sleeker than a flat panel with less than 2" (51 mm) in depth and includes a borderless option or 5/8" (16 mm) bezel frame.
- Includes sliding hook and loop system for easy assembly of the viewing surface.
- Optional LED backlighting (bias lighting) available.
- Product is lightweight and ships unassembled.
|Surface material:||ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V|
|Image/Viewable area:||58" x 136 1/4"|
|Overall size:||59 1/4" x 137 1/2"|
|Product weight:||72 pounds|
|Shipping weight:||83 pounds|
ClearSound Nanoperf XT1000V
An acoustically-transparent surface, full 180° viewing cone, and accurate color reproduction makes the ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V ideal for home theaters. NanoPerf refers to microscopic perforation patterns in a projection screen that allow sound to travel from speakers behind the screen to ensure a quality cinematic experience. Acoustically-transparent NanoPerf is ideal when viewers are at least 10’ (305 cm) from the screen. For use in screen sizes wider than 80” (203 cm).
The ClearSound family features premium acoustically-transparent viewing surfaces. Available with standard or microscopic perforations and fine-weave acoustically-transparent fabrics that allow sound to travel through the fabric. This ensures the highest quality experience in audio visual applications by providing a cinematic experience. The combination of self-supporting and tensioned surfaces means that almost any Draper projection screen model can be provided with a ClearSound viewing surface. Each ClearSound surface has varying maximum size limitations, so contact your representative for more info.
- Maximum image height: 100” (254 cm).
- Extra wide viewing cone. Typical contrast.
- 0° Gain: 1.0. Recommended viewing cone: 180°.