Mimics the flat panel look with a thin bezel frame, the Profile+ fixed frame screen offers larger sizing options, making it ideal for home theaters, churches, and corporate training rooms. A zero edge (borderless) option incorporates a screen attachment system supported by extruded aluminum baffles on all four sides to provide an optically seamless framing system. Screen ships unassembled, making transportation to the installation site easier and maneuvering around stairs, elevators, and corners manageable. Engineered with a lighter frame and a viewing surface that is easy to attach. This mullion-less display allows adjacent screens to come together with zeroseparation. Ships with wall brackets standard, flown brackets must be requested.
- Maximum image width up to 30' (914 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Fixed frame screen, can be wall-mounted or flown. Mounting fasteners not included.
- Frame equipped with mounting flanges that match wall brackets.
- Ships with wall brackets standard, flown brackets must be requested.
- Screen sleeker than a flat panel with less than 2" (51 mm) in depth and includes a borderless option or 5/8" (16 mm) bezel frame.
- Includes sliding hook and loop system for easy assembly of the viewing surface.
- Optional LED backlighting (bias lighting) available.
- Product is lightweight and ships unassembled.
|Surface material:||Matt White XT1000V|
|Image/Viewable area:||150" x 240"|
|Overall size:||151 1/4" x 241 1/4"|
|Product weight:||128 pounds|
|Shipping weight:||136 pounds|
Matt White XT1000V
Perfect matt white diffusing surface, Matt White XT1000V is formulated to reflect a uniformly bright image over complete 180° viewing cone with precise resolution and accurate color balance. Recommended for use with all types of projectors provided ambient light can be reasonably controlled. Surface comes with white backing and is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
The OptiFlex family features the flattest front projection viewing surfaces. They are suitable for tensioning and available on either fixed frame screens or tab-tensioned roller operated screens, or both.
- Maximum height without seams: 187" (475 cm).
- Extra wide viewing cone. Typical contrast.
- 0° Gain: 1.0. Material does not reach half gain.