Mimics the flat panel look with a thin bezel frame, the Profile+ fixed frame screen offers larger sizing options, making it ideal for home theaters, churches, and corporate training rooms. A zero edge (borderless) option incorporates a screen attachment system supported by extruded aluminum baffles on all four sides to provide an optically seamless framing system. Screen ships unassembled, making transportation to the installation site easier and maneuvering around stairs, elevators, and corners manageable. Engineered with a lighter frame and a viewing surface that is easy to attach. This mullion-less display allows adjacent screens to come together with zeroseparation. Ships with wall brackets standard, flown brackets must be requested.
- Maximum image width up to 30' (914 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Fixed frame screen, can be wall-mounted or flown. Mounting fasteners not included.
- Frame equipped with mounting flanges that match wall brackets.
- Ships with wall brackets standard, flown brackets must be requested.
- Screen sleeker than a flat panel with less than 2" (51 mm) in depth and includes a borderless option or 5/8" (16 mm) bezel frame.
- Includes sliding hook and loop system for easy assembly of the viewing surface.
- Optional LED backlighting (bias lighting) available.
- Product is lightweight and ships unassembled.
|Surface material:||Grey XH600V|
|Image/Viewable area:||101 3/4" x 239 1/4"|
|Overall size:||103" x 240 1/2"|
|Product weight:||125 pounds|
|Shipping weight:||133 pounds|
Optiflex Grey XH600V
Grey color enhances color contrast and black levels in the projected image. The 0.6 gain Grey XH600V is great for moderate- to high-output digital projectors. Also allows for more ambient light in the audience area than matt white surfaces with a relatively broad viewing cone; however, it is not an ambient light rejecting surface. This surface comes with grey backing and is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
The OptiFlex family features the flattest front projection viewing surfaces. They are suitable for tensioning and available on either fixed frame screens or tab-tensioned roller operated screens, or both.
- Maximum height without seams: 144" (366 cm).
- Wide viewing cone. High contrast.
- 0° Gain: 0.6. Material does not reach half gain.