VCB Targa Video Conferencing Screens
Housed in an attractive scratch-resistant steel case with matching endcaps that form universal mounting brackets, the electric VCB Targa videoconferencing background makes installation a breeze. The motor is mounted inside the roller, providing a clean, low-profile appearance. This free-hanging background maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. The VCB Targa offers a cost-effective, convenient way to provide the ultimate customized message when videoconferencing.
- For smaller screen sizes, steel case dimensions are 5-7/8" high x 5-1/4" deep (15 cm x 13 cm). Larger sizes require a different case design: dimensions are 6-3/4" high x 6-3/4" deep (17 cm x 17 cm).
- Background sizes from 96” high x 70” wide (244 cm x 178 cm) to 192” high x 192" wide (488 cm x 488 cm), depending on surface selection.
- Background options available: neutral colors, chroma key, and custom printed graphics.
- Optional floating mounting brackets for mounting screen to wall or ceiling.
- Pentagonal steel case includes scratch-resistant white polyester finish with matching endcaps. Optional black finish.
- Optional ceiling trim kit for recessed installation.
- Optional extension brackets available.
- Wall switch standard. Optional IR or RF remote control, or integrate into your control system.
- Motor mounted inside roller, for a trim balanced appearance.
Chroma Key: Green
Video Production & Recording Surfaces
Perfect Background Surface
The perfect surface for video production where you need the background
to “disappear.” Offers excellent uniformity and consistent surface color
edge to edge. Works effectively throughout 180° viewable range.
– Maximum Height Without
Seams: 99" for screens over
120” wide (some screen
models may vary). There is
no maximum height without
seams for screens up to
– Weight (g/m2
– Thickness (mm): 0.37
– Cleaning: Mild soap and water
– Composition: Fiberglass
– Excellent Opacity
– Matte Finish
– Flame Retardant
– Tear Resistant
– Wrinkle Resistant
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.