VCB Ultimate Access E Video Conferencing Screens
The VCB Ultimate Access E ceiling-recessed videoconferencing background is ideal for boardrooms, mid-sized training rooms, or universities. The background completely conceals behind a smooth, lower panel in the ceiling when retracted to provide a clean appearance with no exposed screw heads or fasteners. When in use, an independently motorized ceiling closure opens the lower panel upward into the case allowing the background to descend into the room. This free-hanging surface maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel.
- Case dimensions are 10" (25 cm) high and 8" (20 cm) deep.
- Background sizes from 96” high x 70” wide (244 cm x 178 cm) to 144” high x 144” wide (366 cm x 366 cm), depending on surface selection.
- Background options available: neutral colors, chroma key, or custom printed graphics.
- Ceiling-recessed metal case with white finish.
- Bottom closure forms a solid panel to provide complete concealment.
- Independently motorized trap door opens up into the case.
- Trim flange finishes the ceiling opening.
- Includes one 110-120V 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Wall switch standard. Optional IR or RF remote control, or integrate into your control system.
- Optional locking switch cover plate for limited access to three position switch.
- Quick-connect wiring connections provide early installation of case and screen addition later.
- Internal junction box and plug-in wiring connections to allow housing to be installed and connected to building power supply separately from motor and background.
- Motor mounted inside roller, for a trim balanced appearance.
Chroma Key: Green
Video Production & Recording Surfaces
Perfect Background Surface
The perfect surface for video production where you need the background
to “disappear.” Offers excellent uniformity and consistent surface color
edge to edge. Works effectively throughout 180° viewable range.
– Maximum Height Without
Seams: 99" for screens over
120” wide (some screen
models may vary). There is
no maximum height without
seams for screens up to
– Weight (g/m2
– Thickness (mm): 0.37
– Cleaning: Mild soap and water
– Composition: Fiberglass
– Excellent Opacity
– Matte Finish
– Flame Retardant
– Tear Resistant
– Wrinkle Resistant
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.