VCB Silhouette M Video Conferencing Screens
Improve your videoconferencing image with the wall- or ceiling-mounted VCB Silhouette M spring-roller background. It features complete retraction of the screen and dowel inside the case for a clean, streamlined exterior. This free-hanging surface maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. No exposed fasteners, plus slender dimensions enhance the VCB Silhouette M’s sleek, contemporary design providing an attractive appearance.
- Case dimensions are 6" high x 4-3/4" deep (15 cm x 12 cm).
- Background sizes to 8' high x 8' wide (244 cm x 244 cm), depending on case style.
- Background options available: chroma key or custom printed graphics.
- Wall- or ceiling-mounted, spring roller operated background.
- Sleek, curved, white aluminum case with endcaps standard, black optional.
- No visible fasteners—hanging brackets are self-concealing.
- Remove front fascia without tools providing easy access to roller and fabric for service.
- Bottom of background enclosed in dowel; dowel disappears inside case when retracted.
- Optional AutoReturn spring roller with built-in inertia reduction mechanism ensures viewing surface retracts slowly, smoothly, and quietly into case. Provides intermediate stop positions.
Chroma Key: Green
Video Production & Recording Surfaces
Perfect Background Surface
The perfect surface for video production where you need the background
to “disappear.” Offers excellent uniformity and consistent surface color
edge to edge. Works effectively throughout 180° viewable range.
– Maximum Height Without
Seams: 99" for screens over
120” wide (some screen
models may vary). There is
no maximum height without
seams for screens up to
– Weight (g/m2
– Thickness (mm): 0.37
– Cleaning: Mild soap and water
– Composition: Fiberglass
– Excellent Opacity
– Matte Finish
– Flame Retardant
– Tear Resistant
– Wrinkle Resistant
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.