VCB Luma 2 Video Conferencing Screens
A heavy-duty, spring-roller background, the wall- or ceiling-mounted VCB Luma 2 presents an attractive yet practical choice wherever a large manual background is needed for a professional presentation. The VCB Luma 2 is simple in design, yet engineered with heavy gauge components to provide years of dependable operation. This free-hanging surface maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel to improve your videoconferencing image quality.
- Case dimensions are 5-7/8” high x 5-1/4” deep (15 cm x 13 cm).
- Background sizes to 12’ high x 12’ wide (366 cm x 366 cm), depending on case style.
- Background options available: chroma key, or custom printed graphics.
- Heavy-duty wall- or ceiling-mounted spring-roller operated background.
- Optional floating screen brackets or wall- or ceiling-mount for added flexibility.
- Steel case with matching endcaps available in a scratch resistant white finish or optional black.
- Optional AutoReturn spring-roller with built-in inertia reduction mechanism ensures viewing surface retracts slowly, smoothly, and quietly into case. Provides intermediate stop positions.
- Optional 4' or 6' (122 cm or 183 cm) aluminum operating pole.
Chroma Key: Green
Video Production & Recording Surfaces
Perfect Background Surface
The perfect surface for video production where you need the background
to “disappear.” Offers excellent uniformity and consistent surface color
edge to edge. Works effectively throughout 180° viewable range.
– Maximum Height Without
Seams: 99" for screens over
120” wide (some screen
models may vary). There is
no maximum height without
seams for screens up to
– Weight (g/m2
– Thickness (mm): 0.37
– Cleaning: Mild soap and water
– Composition: Fiberglass
– Excellent Opacity
– Matte Finish
– Flame Retardant
– Tear Resistant
– Wrinkle Resistant
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.