VCB Traveller Video Conferencing Screens
The VCB Traveller’s portability provides the confidence to maintain a professional videoconferencing presentation anywhere, while controlling the strength of your message. An infinitely adjustable telescoping mast provides fast, easy set-up by locking with a twist to position the background at the desired height on the floor or tabletop. The durable, self-contained, extruded aluminum case with a black powder coat finish and built-in carrying handle provides easy transport for effective presentations and messaging while traveling.
- Case dimensions are 4-1/2" deep x 5" high (11 cm x 13 cm).
- Background sizes from 91” high x 59 1/2” wide (231 cm x 151 cm) to 92 1/2" high x 81 1/2” wide (235 cm x 207 cm), depending on surface selection.
- The 50" (127 cm) size weighs 14 lb (6 kg).
- Background options available: neutral colors, chroma key, or custom printed graphics.
- Self-contained extruded aluminum case with black powder coat finish and built-in handle.
- Can be set on floor or table depending on the height required.
- Telescoping support twist locks to position screen at desired height.
- Optional padded carrying case—tough, flexible, and lightweight.
Chroma Key: Green
Video Production & Recording Surfaces
Perfect Background Surface
The perfect surface for video production where you need the background
to “disappear.” Offers excellent uniformity and consistent surface color
edge to edge. Works effectively throughout 180° viewable range.
– Maximum Height Without
Seams: 99" for screens over
120” wide (some screen
models may vary). There is
no maximum height without
seams for screens up to
– Weight (g/m2
– Thickness (mm): 0.37
– Cleaning: Mild soap and water
– Composition: Fiberglass
– Excellent Opacity
– Matte Finish
– Flame Retardant
– Tear Resistant
– Wrinkle Resistant
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.