Eiki EK-510U Conference Series WUXGA Networking LCD Projector Kit with 7,000 Lumens
High Brightness and Superior Installability Projector with Versatile Function
Introducing Eiki's NEW Conference Series 3-panel LCD Projector EK-510U, featuring WUXGA 1900 x 1200 Resolution and an amazingly powerful and bright 7,000 Lumens. An ideal installation projection solution for any environment, including ambient light situations!
- 7,000 ANSI lumens bright with 90% uniformity and a 2500:1 contrast ratio.
- Native WUXGA 1920x1200 resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Durable inorganic 3-panel LCD imaging engine with a high contrast ratio.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- 10-bit color processing, for superior color reproduction.
- Power zoom and focus lens. Optional wide-angle and telephoto lenses available separately.
- Vertical and Horizontal power lens shift and digital keystone correction.
- Includes a full set of analog and digital computer and video inputs.
- Built-in 10 Watt amplifier and speaker system. Closed Caption decoding.
- Wired LAN connection for monitoring and control.
- Edge Blending, DICOM Mode function and 5 Picture Modes (Dynamic, Standard, Cinema, Blackboard, Colorboard)
- Centered lens with 1-button release. Side-accessed lamp, side-accessed filter.
- Variable power management option. Optional local or remote keylock.
- Includes Powered 1.8x lens with 1.5-2.7:1 Throw ratio.
- Wireless/wired remote control with laser pointer.
- 3 years / 6000 hours projector warranty (whichever occurs first).
- EK-510U Conference Series WUXGA Networking DLP Projector
- Spare lamps for EK-510U - 23040055
- Ceiling Mount for EK-510U - 0173-4366
- Eiki 1-Year Extended Warranty -
- Choice of Projection Lens - Please contact sales staff for available Lenses - (800) 637-3181
** PLEASE NOTE — All Eiki projectors are Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable unless deemed damaged or defective.
Eiki EK-510U Specifications
|Projection System: ||.76" Inorganic LCD Panels x 3 |
|Lumens: ||7,000 ANSI lumens |
|Native Resolution: || WUXGA (1900 x 1200), 16:10 |
|Contrast Ratio: ||2,500:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: ||40 - 300 inch |
|Lamp Type: ||430 Watts |
|Lamp Life: ||4,000 / 3,000 hours (Eco / Normal) |
|Lens Type: ||Changeable - Power Zoom and Focus |
|Focal Length: ||24 - 43.2 mm |
|Zoom Ratio: ||Zoom Max:Min: 1.8:1 Powered |
|Keystone Correction: ||Vertical: +/- 30° | Horizontal: +/- 15° |
|Terminal Inputs: ||VGA Dsub15 x 1; HDMI x 2; S-Video x 1; BNC x 5; Composite Video RCA x 1; HDBaseT X 1; USB Type A x 1; Micro USB x 1; RS232C x 1; RJ45 x 1 |
|Speaker: ||10 Watt |
|Power Consumption: ||370 W/ 580W (Eco/Normal) |
|Operating Temperature: ||41-95°F (5 - 35°C) |
|Power Supply: ||100-240V AC, 50/60Hz |
|Fan Noise: || 34 / 40 dB (Normal / Eco) |
|Dimensions: ||18.6 x 7.0 x 16.2 in. |
|Weight: ||22.7 lbs (10.3kg) |
|Warranty: ||Projector: 3 Year Limited Warranty - 6000 Hours |