The Manual Tab-Tension Pro by Elite ProAV® is a tab-tensioned manual pull-down projection screen. It includes features such as a hands-free retraction mechanism that allows the screen to return into its casing unassisted. It has a tab-tension system to keep the screen material flat and taut uniformly. It is offered in a matte white front projection surface for light controlled environments that is compatible with ultra/short/standard-throw projectors. A ceiling/ambient light rejecting option is also available for rooms with minimal light control.
The aluminum housing for the Manual Tab-Tension Pro projection screen is moisture resistant. The screen comes fully assembled and ready to mount. Floating wall brackets allow the screen to slide into perfect alignment with wood studs for a perfectly centered installation. Eyebolts are included to facilitate suspended ceiling installations.
- CineWhite® UHD-B (For light controlled environments)
- Tensioned Matte White 1.3 Gain front projection material
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to enjoy a clear bright picture from any angle
- Compatible with Ultra/Short/Standard “long” throw Projectors
- Black backing eliminates light penetration which prevents picture degradation
- Ceiling/Ambient Light Rejecting material option available
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- ISF Certified for Accurate Color Reproduction
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast and absorb projector overshoot
- Available in diagonal sizes 100”, 113″, 123″ and 130” in 16:10 aspect ratio
Design and Installation
- Premium grade white-enameled aluminum housing
- Tab-tension design helps maintain a flat and taut projection surface
- Floating brackets permit a sliding flush wall installation
- Includes eye-bolts for a suspended ceiling installation
- Integrated SRM (Slow Retract Mechanism) enables hands-free operation once the screen is released
- Auto-locking mechanism provides variable height settings
- Includes screen lanyard for easy operation and high wall/ceiling installations
Quality and Reliability
- 5-Year Premium Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite ProAV’s Professional Service Team through Email, Web Chat or Toll-Free Phone Call
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.