Pro Frame Series
Elite ProAV’s Pro Frame is a fixed frame projection screen for commercial applications. Its frame is of *matte-black anodized aluminum and uses Elite’s award winning CineWhite® (matte white) front projection material. The Pro Frame features a clean anodized aluminum framework that is best suited to commercial environments. The 2.4 inch thick framework has a split-frame 6 piece design that greatly reduces shipping costs while making it easier to navigate the tight confines encountered in most job sites.
The CineWhite® has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition making it the most versatile in Elite ProAV screen product lines. This tension PVC surface is the best choice for today’s high-contrast ratio projectors in commercial or residential presentations.
- CineWhite (matte white) tensioned front projection material with 1.1 Gain
- Wide 180° viewing angle uniformly reflects a bright image across
entire surface for superior off-axis performance and versatility
- Black backing on material eliminates light penetration for a sharper picture and clarity
- 4K/8K Ultra HD compatible
- Available in diagonal sizes:
- 100″/120″/135″ and 150″ in 16:9 aspect ratio (matte non-velvet)
- 114″ and 144″ in 16:10 aspect ratio (velvet covered)
Design and Installation
- Permanently tensioned fixed frame projection screen
- 2.4″ matte black anodized aluminum frame
- 6-piece aluminum “split-frame” design reduces shipping costs and enhances job-site accessibility
- Push-clip design fastens material to the frame for full tension uniformity
- Installation kit includes: Woods screws & anchors, Wall Brackets, Screwdriver, Mallet
Quality and Reliability
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite’s professional Service Team through Email, Web Chat or Toll-Free Phone Call
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.