The Yard Master Pro is an outdoor or indoor folding-frame projection screen. Its lightweight yet durable aluminum frame allows it to be setup effortlessly. Its free standing design allows it to be portable and versatile for all types of applications.
The Yard Master Pro includes both front and rear projection materials for easy convenient projection set-ups. Material stretches over the frame to create a uniform flat and taut projection surface. A carrying bag is included for travel and storage.
- CineWhite® UHD 1.15 gain front projection material
- WraithVeil Rear Projection Material
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast and absorb projector overshoot
- Easy pop-in grommet design makes material installation a breeze – corner pull tabs on each corner
- Corner Grommet hole on material
- Compatible with ultra/short-throw and standard throw projectors
- 4K Ultra HD, HDR and Active 3D Ready
- Available in diagonal sizes 120” and 150” in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design and Installation
- Free standing tensioned portable projector screen
- Light-weight yet durable aluminum square tube construction
- Single-piece main frame unfolds effortlessly
- Detachable single-piece T-legs with front support brace mount to frame with threaded knobs
- Back brace A-T Leg on 150” models provides additional stability and support
- Assembles in minutes with no tools required
- Ground stakes and rope, included for additional support and stability against mild wind conditions
- Individual protection pouch included for each material
- Carrying bag stores entire product for portability and protection
Quality and Reliability
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.