Saker Tab-Tension Plus Dual Series
The Saker Tab-Tension Plus Dual is a commercial
grade large-venue electric tab-tensioned projector screen. Its
tab-tension design allows the material to have uniform flatness on the
entire projection surface to accommodate ultra/short and standard throw
projectors. It includes a pair of heavy-duty ring bolts on each end for a
ceiling suspended installation. Control options included consist of a
Radio Frequency and Infrared remote, a wireless 5-12 volt projector
trigger and a keypad wall switch.
- WraithVeil® Dual (front/rear) material with 0.8 Gain and 150° viewing angle – Front and Rear Projection
- 4K/8K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Standard black masking borders enhances perceived contrast and absorbs projector overshoot
- Black backing on CineWhite material eliminates light penetration
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 120″, 135″, 150″, 180″ and 200″ in 16:9 aspect ratio (WraithVeil® Dual)
- 180″ in 16:9 aspect ratio (CineWhite®)
Design and Installation
- Heavy-duty aluminum white case is durable and moisture resistant
- Ring bolts included on case for suspended ceiling installation
- Tab-tension design permits screen material to maintain flat
- Standard 3-prong power cable – No hardwire installation required
- Radio Frequency (RF) remote control included for long distance operation
- Infrared (IR) remote control included – requires line of sight to IR sensor
- Infrared IR “eye” extension sensor – ideal for concealed installation but still require infrared control
- Detachable 3-way wall switch keypad for UP/STOP/DOWN manual operation
- Wireless 5-12 volt trigger included synchronizes the screen UP/DOWN operation with the projector’s power cycle
- RJ45 port allows 3rd party control system integration
Quality and Reliability
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.