Kestrel Tab-Tension 2 CLR® 3 Series
The Kestrel Tab-Tension 2 CLR® 3 is an electric free-standing projector screen with Ceiling Light Rejecting® technology to combat the washout effect from overhead lighting in bright room environments. The material ascends and descends into its housing for a non-invasive solution where permanent wall or ceiling installations are not practical.
The CLR® 3 material is configured in a tab-tensioned format to ensure a taut, flat, and ripple-free projection surface suitable for ultra-short throw projectors.
Available in either a black or white housing to fit any room décor.
- CLR® 3 Ceiling Light Rejecting material absorbs up to 90% of overhead lighting
- Crafted for use with UST (ultra-short throw) tabletop/bottom mounted projectors
- Lenticular sawtooth micro-structure filters out ambient light for superior image brightness and contrast
- Dedicated reflective and absorbent layers maximize projector performance in ambient light room environments
- Improves and enhances black levels and color saturation in bright and dark room environments
- Wide viewing angle allows viewers to see a clear picture with equal brightness from any angle
- Reflective layer concentrates projected light back to viewer’s field of vision and negates light scatter
- Black backing eliminates light penetration to avoid picture degradation
Design and Operation
- Elegant moisture resistant black or white aluminum housing options to fit any room décor.
- Rises and lowers using “scissor-backed” industry grade cross spring risers
- Specially designed for tabletop/bottom placed ultra-short throw projectors
- Project from within a short distance without shadowing the picture
- Includes Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) handheld remote controls
- Wireless 12v trigger included – Synchronizes the screen’s Up/Down operation with the projector’s power cycle
- Up/Stop/Down toggle switch for manual operation
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwired installation required
Quality and Reliability
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.