The versatile combination of whiteboard and projection screen features and improved thin-edge design with accessories tray: This is the ideal presentation tool for your training facility. It is a leading edge combination of two essential classroom visual aids.
The WhiteBoardScreen Thin Edge (TE) functions as a theater-grade projector material with a full lambertian diffuser that also serves as a dry-erase writing surface. It outperforms conventional whiteboards by providing superb color temperature, image brightness and uniformity without the glare that occurs on regular whiteboards.
The WhiteBoardScreen Thin Edge is bordered with an ultra-thin aluminum black frame that protects the edges while enhancing perceived visual contrast. As with traditional whiteboard designs, it also features a magnetic surface to allow attachments to the screen's surface.
- VersaWhite 1.1 Gain projection surface is coated with a transparent optical nano tech dry-erase writing layer
- Provides true color reproduction and contrast enhancement over conventional whiteboard
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to see a clear picture with equal brightness over a 180 viewing angle.
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 97" in 16:9 format
- 90" and 113" in 16:10 format
- 60" and 79" in 4:3 format
- Also available in 5'x10'
Design and Installation
- Designed for collaborative classrooms, boardrooms, conference rooms and training facilities
- Cutting-edge design combines projection screens and dry-erase board into one space saving economical product
- No glare effect on projection surface
- Ideal for use with ultra-short throw projectors and interactive projector functions
- Standard wall mount brackets included
- Includes a heavy-duty pen tray, dry-erase pens, erasers, and cleaning solution
Quality and Reliability
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold (UL 2818) Certified for safe indoor emissions
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty