Elite Screens SKT100UH-E12-AUHD Saker Tension AcousticPro UHD Series 100 diag. (49x87) - HDTV [16:9] - AcousticPro UHD - 1 Gain
Item Number: Elite-SKT100UH-E12-AUHD
Wall and Ceiling
Viewable Diagonal in.:
Viewable Width in.:
Viewable Height in.:
You Save: $243.00 (20.0%)
This item is nonreturnable
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
ON ALL ORDERS • CLICK TO LEARN MORE
Elite-SKT100UH-E12-AUHD" data-price="969.00" data-currency="USD" data-name="Elite Screens SKT100UH-E12-AUHD Saker Tension AcousticPro UHD Series 100 diag. (49x87) - HDTV [16:9] - AcousticPro UHD - 1 Gain" data-url="/elite-screens-skt100uh-e12-auhd-saker-tension-acousticpro-uhd-series-100-diag-49x87-hdtv-16-9-acousticpro-uhd-1-gain.html" data-image-url="/shared/images/products/elite/saker_tension-black.jpg" data-description="##ITEMDESCRIPTION##">
The Saker Tab-Tension Series includes a tab-tension system with AcousticPro HD material to maintain flatness all across the projection surface. Standard features include a wireless 5-12 volt trigger, IR/RF remote control package, and a detachable manual keypad switch.
The AcousticPro UHD (ultra-high definition) is a moiré-free self-supported acoustically transparent front projection screen material. The dense synthetic weave is compatible with Ultra-High Definition/4K resolutions while mitigating light penetration for a brighter picture. The AcousticPro UHD design maximizes sound penetration with minimal attenuation without compromising picture quality. The AcousticPro UHD material’s wide diffusion uniformity offers a broad viewing angle with superb picture quality across the entire surface. This provides equal brightness levels on or off axis.
- Gain: 1.0
- Viewing Angle: 180° (90°L/R)
- Wide diffusion uniformity – maintains luminance levels throughout entire surface
- Mildew Resistant
- Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
- 4K UHD and Active 3D ready
- Mean Attenuation: -2.36dB
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
- Detachable 3-way wall switch keypad for UP/STOP/DOWN manual operation
- Wireless 5-12 volt trigger included
- RJ45 port allows 3rd party control system integration
Design and Installation:
- Curved aluminum enamel white case with parallel grooves
- Mounting hardware kit included for wall or ceiling installation
- Extra top black masking border for high ceiling installations
- Tab-tension design helps maintain a flat projection surface
- Flush hidden wall mounts allow screen to slide horizontally for proper centering
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwire installation required
Quality and Reliability:
- Silent operation synchronous motor and low power consumption
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified (MaxWhite FG)
- 2-year warranty from defects in workmanship
- 3-year warranty offered through ENR-G program (Education, Non-profit, Religious, and Government/Military)
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.