Elite Screens VMAX120H114C-AUHD VMAX Dual Series 120 diag. and 114 diga. - HDTV [16:9] and Cinemascope [2.35:1] - AcousticPro UHD - 1.0 Gain
Item Number: Elite-VMAX120H114C-AUHD
Wall and Ceiling
Viewable Diagonal in.:
Viewable Width in.:
Viewable Height in.:
Out of Stock
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
ON ALL ORDERS • CLICK TO LEARN MORE
Elite-VMAX120H114C-AUHD" data-price="1285.00" data-currency="USD" data-name="Elite Screens VMAX120H114C-AUHD VMAX Dual Series 120 diag. and 114 diga. - HDTV [16:9] and Cinemascope [2.35:1] - AcousticPro UHD - 1.0 Gain" data-url="/elite-screens-vmax120h114c-auhd-vmax-dual-series-120-diag-and-114-diga-hdtv-16-9-and-cinemascope-2-35-1-acousticpro-uhd-1-0.html" data-image-url="/shared/images/products/elite/vmax_dual.jpg" data-description="##ITEMDESCRIPTION##">
The VMAX Dual™ Series is an electric projection screen with alternating 16:9/2.35:1 aspect ratio options. The product comes fully equipped with mounting brackets in addition to an RF and 12V trigger control kit.
The VMAX Dual™ offers a professional grade surface to match the abilities of anamorphic projectors. Anamorphic is the ability for a projector to switch from one aspect ratio (screen shape) to another in accordance with the type of presentation being shown.
The AcousticPro UHD (ultra-high definition) is a moiré-free self-supported acoustically transparent front projection screen material. The dense synthetic weave is compatible with Ultra-High Definition/4K resolutions while mitigating light penetration for a brighter picture. The AcousticPro UHD design maximizes sound penetration with minimal attenuation without compromising picture quality. The AcousticPro UHD material’s wide diffusion uniformity offers a broad viewing angle with superb picture quality across the entire surface. This provides equal brightness levels on or off axis.
- Gain: 1.0
- Viewing Angle: 180° (90°L/R)
- Wide diffusion uniformity – maintains luminance levels throughout entire surface
- Mildew Resistant
- Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
- 4K UHD and Active 3D ready
- Mean Attenuation: -2.36dB
Design and Installation
- Rectangular housing is durable and moisture resistant
- Wall or Ceiling installation options
- 12mm distance between screen materials negates depth of focus distortion
- Dual motors for each screen panel
- Constant Image Width
- Radio Frequency (RF) wireless remote control operation with separate 16:9 and 2.35:1 buttons
- Wireless 5-12v trigger enables (16:9 default) drop/rise operation to synchronize with the projector’s power cycle
- Alternating 16:9 (HDTV) and 2.35:1 (Cinemascope) projection materials
Quality and Reliability
- Synchronous motors allow a silent operation with extended operational longevity
- Low power consumption
- 2-year standard warranty
- 3-year warranty offered through our ENR-G program (Education, Non-Profit, Religious, and Government organizations)
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.