The versatile combination of whiteboard and projection screen features and improved thin-edge design with accessories tray: This is the ideal presentation tool for your training facility. It is a leading edge combination of two essential classroom visual aids.
The WhiteBoardScreen™ Thin Edge functions as a theater-grade projection material with a full lambertian diffuser that is also a dry-erase writing surface. It outperforms conventional whiteboards by providing superb color temperature without the glare for a clear and more effective presentation.
The WhiteBoardScreen™ Thin Edge is bordered with an ultra-thin aluminum black frame that protects the edges while enhancing perceived visual contrast. As with traditional whiteboard designs, it also features a magnetic surface to allow attachments to the screen's surface.
- VersaWhite 1.1 Gain projection surface is coated with a transparent nanotech dry-erase layer
- Provides true color reproduction and contrast enhancement over conventional whiteboard
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to see a bright clear picture from any angle
- No “glare” effect on projection surface
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold (UL 2818) Certified for safe indoor emissions
Design and Installation
- Designed for collaborative classrooms, boardrooms, conference rooms and training facilities
- Cutting-edge design combines projection screens and dry-erase board into one space saving economical product
- Ideal for use with ultra-short throw projectors and interactive projector functions
- Standard wall mount brackets included
- Includes a heavy-duty pen tray, dry-erase pens, erasers, and cleaning solution
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.