Elite Screens Yard Master Awning 14'x10' w/ 100" 16:9 DIY Indoor Outdoor Screen MaxWhite B Fabric
For your next social gathering, create a cool oasis from the heat of the day; then savor the imagery of an outdoor theater under a canopy of stars.
Outdoor events should never end at sundown. It takes a lot to bring a big family and old friends together so why not celebrate the occasion day and night Elite Screens has partnered with Advaning Awnings & Shades to bring you the Yard Master Awning Series. This is a Free-Standing retractable sun shade to keep your backyard events comfortable in the heat of the day. When night falls, it becomes the ultimate platform for large outdoor theater presentations.
This is the perfect platform to entertain your guests, your neighborhood, and anyone else who should stop by. The design can accommodate outdoor seating, picnic tables and a larger-than-life outdoor movie display to light up those summer nights for many memory-making moments to come.
Free Standing Awning
- Free-Standing design can be positioned anywhere shade is needed for your outdoor space
- Crank system effortlessly opens both sides of opposing awnings
- UV80+ canopy is a 100% acrylic weave that resists sun-fading and mildew
- Semi-cassette hood, framework, and arms are corrosion resistant 6063-T5 architectural grade aluminum alloy
DIY Wall 3 Outdoor Projection Screen
- Removable roll-out design with hanging loops conveniently attaches to awning
- Available in diagonal sizes: 100"/116"/135"/150" in 16:9 aspect ratio
- MaxWhite B Matte White screen material produces home theater picture quality and provides a very wide viewing angle
- Black borders absorb projector over scan while enhancing visual contrast
- Black material backing eliminates light penetration for enhanced brightness levels
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUAD Gold Certified (UL 2818) for safe indoor emissions
Quality & Reliability
- Stainless steel 304 grade hardware
- Double 316 marine and architectural grade stainless steel cables provide superior strength
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty, and 3-year warranty for ENR-G - Education, Non-profit, Religious and Government/Military organizations