Elite Screens Yard Master Plus Series, 200-INCH, 16:9, 8K Ultra HD 3D Ready Indoor/Outdoor Portable
Item Number: Elite-OMS200H2PLUS
Folding Frame / Truss, Outdoor
Viewable Diagonal in.:
Viewable Height in.:
Yard Master Plus
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
ON ALL ORDERS • CLICK TO LEARN MORE
Elite-OMS200H2PLUS" data-price="1125.00" data-currency="USD" data-name="Elite Screens Yard Master Plus Series, 200-INCH, 16:9, 8K Ultra HD 3D Ready Indoor/Outdoor Portable " data-url="/elite-screens-yard-master-plus-series-200-inch-16-9-8k-ultra-hd-3d-ready-indoor/outdoor-portable.html" data-image-url="/shared/images/products/elite/YardMaster_Plus.jpg" data-description="##ITEMDESCRIPTION##">
Yard Master Plus Series
The Yard Master Plus is an enhanced version of Elite Screens portable indoor/outdoor folding-frame screen that comes with variable height settings to accommodate larger venues. Its durable lightweight aluminum frame ensures a quick setup in just minutes. The screen incorporates a free standing design with graduating height settings to give the presenter a versatile approach to accommodating whatever event is in the works. The design features Elite Screens ISF certified CineWhite® UHD-B 1.3 gain front projection material. Rather than deal with the “either-or” now you can be prepared for virtually any projection scenario encountered by mobile presenters and event coordinators.Product Features
- CineWhite® UHD-B 1.3 Gain front projection material
- 180º wide-viewing angle
- ISF Certified for Accurate color points, Dynamic Range, and Color Temperature
- Black material backing eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast
- Optional Rear Projection Material available (sold separately)
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 100", 120", 135", 145", 180" and 200" in 16:9 format
Design and Operation
- Strong, lightweight collapsible frame with detachable T-legs included
- Easy setup and teardown design with no tools required
- Legs can be adjusted to accommodate various height settings
- Sealed edge detachable frame design with material snap button attachments
- Corner pull-tabs on material for an easy installation
- Stakes, rope, and support rings included for stability
- 135" and above models come with AT legs for additional support
- Carrying bag included fits entire product for protection and portability (wheeled carrying bag for 180”/200” models)
Quality and Reliability
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.