The Evanesce Tab-Tension
is an in-ceiling recessed electric projection screen. It has the flexibility of being able to be installed above or below the ceiling. It is the perfect solution when there is a need for a concealed screen installation that conveniently disappears from view when not in use. It is Plenum Rated UL 2043 for safe installation in an “air-handling” space. It utilizes our award-winning CineWhite®
1.1 gain matte white tensioned-material which provides superb color temperature with wide diffusion uniformity. The screen is moved by a strong, fast-acting tubular motor and comes with a full IR/RF wireless, 12-volt trigger and RJ45 Ethernet control package.
- CineWhite® 1.1 Gain front projection matte white material
- Provides excellent color balance and enhances projected imagery
- Black backing eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast and absorb projector overshoot
- 180º wide-viewing angle allows viewers to see a clear picture form any angle
- 4K/8K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Standard 8″ top drop
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 100″, 106″, 120″ and 135″ in 16:9 format
- 165″ in 16:10 format
Design and Installation
- Disappearing recessed in-ceiling design for non-dedicated media rooms
- Tab-tension cords provide uniform flatness on entire projection surface
- Aluminum housing with white finish (RAL9003) is strong and moisture resistant
- Integrated ceiling projection screen ships fully assembled, ready to install
- Installation kit included for above or below ceiling
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
- Low voltage 3-way wall switch and in-wall RJ45 module included
- Standard 5-12 volt trigger to synchronize screen operation with the projector’s power cycle
- Optional in-wall up/down switch (part# ZIW-W) – sold separately
Quality and Reliability
- ETL, FCC, CE, CB GOSTCE & ISO9001:2008
- Conforms to UL 2043 – Plenum Rated: Suitable for air-handling spaces
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.