The Saker Plus Series is a commercial grade electric projection screen suitable for big rooms. It consists of an aluminum heavy duty housing that permits a suspended ceiling installation using a pair of eye-bolts on each end of the case. Its list of complimentary features include Infrared and Radio Frequency remote controls, a wireless 12 volt projector trigger and a detachable keypad switch for Up/Stop/Down control.
The MaxWhite® front projection material is GREENGUARD® Gold Certified. It has a wide viewing angle and a 1.1 gain reflectivity. The Saker Plus is ideal for auditoriums, gymnasiums, or any other large venue indoor environments.
- MaxWhite® 1.1 Gain matte white front projection material – Performs best in a light controlled environment
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to see a clear picture from any angle
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Standard black masking borders absorb projector overshoot and enhance picture contrast
- Black backing eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 200″, 235″ and 265″ in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
- Heavy-duty aluminum moisture resistant white case
- A pair of ring-bolts included on case for suspended ceiling installation
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwired installation required
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
- Infrared IR “eye” extension sensor – ideal for concealed installation but still require infrared control
- Detachable 3-way wall switch keypad for UP/STOP/DOWN manual operation
- Wireless 5-12 volt trigger included for synchronized screen operation with the projector’s power cycle
- RJ45 port allows connectivity to 12V trigger, IR extended sensor and keypad switch
Quality and Reliability
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold (UL 2818) Certified for indoor air quality emissions – MaxWhite® material
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.