The Saker Tab-Tension Series
is an electric projection screen draped with our MaxWhite
front projection material that provides excellent color uniformity with a wide viewing angle. It’s tab-tension assists in keeping the material from curling on the sides. It includes a pair of wall brackets for a flush wall installation. Also included is a pair of eye-bolt screws that attach to the top of the case for a suspended ceiling installation. Standard features include a wireless 5-12 volt trigger, IR/RF remote control package, and a detachable manual keypad switch.
- MaxWhite® Fiberglass (FG) 1.1 Gain matte white front projection material
- 180° wide viewing angle with diffusion uniformity allows viewers to see a clear picture from any angle
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Standard black masking borders enhance perceived contrast and absorb projector overshoot
- Black backing eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes:
- 100″ in 4:3 format
- 100″ and 135″ in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
- Flush hidden wall mounts allow screen to slide horizontally for proper centering
- Tab-tension design helps maintain a flat projection surface
- Curved aluminum enamel white case with parallel grooves
- Extra top black masking border for high ceiling installations
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwired installation required
- Mounting hardware kit included for wall or ceiling installation
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
- Detachable 3-way wall switch keypad for UP/STOP/DOWN manual operation
- Extended IR “eye” sensor for in-ceiling Infrared operation
- Wireless 5-12 volt trigger included
- 12 volt trigger capable for synchronized screen operation with the projector’s power cycle
- RJ45 port allows 3rd party control system integration
Quality and Reliability
- Silent operation synchronous motor and low power consumption
- Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards – MaxWhite® material
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified | UL 2818
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.