The CineTension B is the ideal tab-tensioned projector screen for the CE Retail channel. It has a long distance IR/RF remote control kit. A detachable wall switch keypad is also included. Its tab-tension design ensures that its CineWhite™ UHD material maintains the necessary flatness for its wide diffusion uniformity. The white aluminum housing is designed to accommodate floating wall/ceiling brackets that align with wall studs and ceiling joists providing a simple DIY installation.
- CineWhite™ UHD 1.15 gain (tensioned matte white) front projection material
- ISF Certified for accurate color points, color temperature and dynamic range
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to enjoy a clear picture of equal brightness from any angle
- Black borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing visual contrast
- 4K/8K Ultra HD, Active 3D, HDR Ready
Design and Installation
- Moisture resistant white aluminum housing
- Rust resistant aluminum floating brackets allow flush wall/ceiling installations to be centered
- Tab-tension material design provides uniform flatness over the entire screen surface
- Radio Frequency and Infrared Remotes with 3-position wall keypad switch included
Quality and Reliability
- Fast acting tubular motor has superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- 2-year Parts & Labor manufacturer's warranty
- 3-year warranty offered through ENR-G program (Education, Non-Profit, Religious and Government)
Click here to go to the Product Video.
Click here to go to the Installation Video.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.