Epson BrightLink 536Wi, ultra short throw Interactive WXGA projector for whiteboards.
The BrightLink 536Wi short-throw interactive projector offers exciting, collaborative learning for any classroom - without requiring an electronic whiteboard. Transform any wall or existing dry-erase board into an interactive display. Delivering Up to 3x Brighter Colors than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Featuring 3400 lumens of color brightness and 3400 lumens of white brightness, the 536Wi shines bright. Project images up to 116" from 4' away with minimal shadows or glare. Moderator device management software enables instructors to wirelessly connect up to 50 devices and simultaneously share students' work - from computers, iOS and Android devices. Plus, the 536Wi supports top education software.
- WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) 16:10 Format - for HD-quality presentations; plus an array of connectivity options for projecting advanced presentations with text-heavy charts, spreadsheets and video.
- Ultra Short Throw Projection - built-in short-throw lens projects images 53" up to 116" from less than 4' away with virtually no glare or shadows.
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut than competitive DLP projectors.
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms - wirelessly share?and compare students' work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software.
- PC-free annotations - write on images projected directly from an iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android device, document camera or Blu-ray Disc player, no computer necessary.
- SMART Notebook Collaborative Learning software - included with purchase. Includes one year of Notebook Advantage.
- Compatible with top interactive software - maximize your investment by utilizing familiar teaching applications.
- Wireless projection from an array of devices - project from iPhone, iPad, Android tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjection App.
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps - up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- Powerful sound to engage every student?- includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode.
- Flexible placement - install using a wall mount (optional) or place on a tabletop or cart
- Outstanding warranty and support: 2-year limited warranty and toll-free support.
Epson PowerLite 536Wi Specifications
|Projection System: ||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine |
|Lumens: ||3400 lumens |
|Native Resolution: ||WXGA (1280 x 800)
|Contrast Ratio: || 16,000:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: ||53" ? 116" without wall mount |
68" ? 113" with wall mount
|Lamp Type: ||215W UHE |
|Lamp Life: || Eco Mode up to 10000 hours; Normal Mode up to 5000 hours
|Lens Type: ||Digital zoom/Manual focus |
|Focal Length: ||6.4 mm |
|Zoom Ratio: || 1.0 - 1.35 Digital |
|Keystone Correction: ||Horizontal and Vertical +/-15 Degrees(Manual) |
|Terminal Inputs: || HDMI x 3 (1 w/MHL); VGA x 1; S-Video x 1; RCA x 1; USB Type A x 1; USB Type B x 1; RJ-45 x 1; RS-232c x 1; 3.5mm plug x2 |
|Speaker: ||16W Mono |
|Power Consumption: ||Eco Mode: 254W / Normal mode: 344W |
|Operating Temperature: ||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C) |
|Power Supply: ||100 - 240 VAC +/-10% , 50/60 Hz |
|Fan Noise: ||29dB/37dB |
|Dimensions: ||13.6" x 11.7" x 6.2" (W x D x H) w/Feet |
|Weight: ||8.5 lb |
|Warranty: ||Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, PrivateLine dedicated toll-free support and 90-day limited lamp warranty. |