Epson BrightLink 685Wi, Pen-based WXGA ultra short-throw interactive display for classrooms.
Transform your classroom into a collaborative learning space with the BrightLink 685Wi ultra short-throw WXGA interactive display. Featuring 3,500 lumens of color and white brightness, the 685Wi delivers a dynamic, easy-to-read display up to 100" - from as close as 11" away. Take interactive learning to new heights with dual pen-based interactivity that lets up to two users draw and write on almost any wall or existing whiteboard. Wirelessly display content from a variety of devices - including Chromebooks - using the Epson iProjection App with Moderator device management software. Plus, it includes a 1-year subscription to SMART Notebook.
- WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) 16:10 Format - for HD-quality presentations; plus an array of connectivity options for projecting advanced presentations with text-heavy charts, spreadsheets and video.
- Pen-based interactivity - turn almost any wall or existing whiteboard interactive; allows up to two users to write and draw at once, anywhere on the image area.
- Ultra-Short Throw Projection - Can be mounted only 9" away from the board for a projected image as large as 87" diagonal - with no shadow interference.
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut than competitive DLP projectors.
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms - wirelessly share?and compare students' work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software.
- PC-free annotations - write on images projected directly from an iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android device, document camera or Blu-ray Disc player, no computer necessary.
- SMART Notebook Collaborative Learning software - included with purchase. Includes one year of Notebook Advantage.
- Compatible with top interactive software - maximize your investment by utilizing familiar teaching applications.
- Wireless projection from an array of devices - project from iPhone, iPad, Android tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjection App.
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps - up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- Powerful sound to engage every student?- includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode.
- Flexible placement - install using a wall mount (optional) or place on a tabletop or cart
- Outstanding warranty and support: 2-year limited warranty and toll-free support.
Epson PowerLite 685Wi Specifications
|Projection System: ||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine |
|Lumens: ||3400 lumens |
|Native Resolution: ||WXGA (1280 x 800)
|Contrast Ratio: || 16,000:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: ||(4:3) 53" - 88"; (16:10) 60" - 100"; (16:9) 59" - 97" |
|Lamp Type: ||250W UHE |
|Lamp Life: || Eco Mode up to 10000 hours; Normal Mode up to 5000 hours
|Lens Type: ||Manual focus |
|Focal Length: ||3.7 mm |
|Zoom Ratio: || 1.0 - 1.35 Digital |
|Keystone Correction: ||Horizontal and Vertical +/-15 Degrees(Manual) |
|Terminal Inputs: || HDMI x 3 (1 w/MHL); VGA x 1; S-Video x 1; RCA x 1; USB Type A x 1; USB Type B x 1; RJ-45 x 1; RS-232c x 1; 3.5mm plug x2 |
|Speaker: ||16W Mono |
|Power Consumption: ||Eco Mode: 254W / Normal mode: 344W |
|Operating Temperature: ||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C) |
|Power Supply: ||100 - 240 VAC +/-10% , 50/60 Hz |
|Fan Noise: ||29dB/37dB |
|Dimensions: ||13.6" x 11.7" x 6.2" (W x D x H) w/Feet |
|Weight: ||8.5 lb |
|Warranty: ||Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, PrivateLine dedicated toll-free support and 90-day limited lamp warranty. |