Epson BrightLink Pro 1450U, the all-in-one HD interactive display for efficient, productive meetings.
The BrightLink Pro 1450Ui interactive display connects people, technology and ideas into a seamless digital experience, facilitating better communication by turning any whiteboard or flat surface into an interactive area. Featuring Full HD WUXGA resolution, a clearly readable display up to 100", plus 3,800 lumens of color brightness and 3,800 lumens of white brightness, this touch-enabled solution enables impactful presentations. Just turn it on and write your ideas or agenda. Display and annotate content using a finger touch or gesture. Easily collaborate with local or remote participants. Then capture, save, print or email - all without a PC.
- WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) - for HD presentations; plus an array of connectivity options for projecting advanced presentations with text-heavy charts, spreadsheets and video.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The BrightLink Pro 1450U has 3800 Lumens of Color Brightness and White Brightness.
- Touch-enabled interactivity - turn on BrightLink Pro and start writing using your finger or the included pens. Touch, draw, select and interact using intuitive and familiar gestures.
- Reinvent your whiteboard - turn any wall or existing dry-erase board into a 100" interactive display for more efficient meetings and collaboration, in the room or across the globe.
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut than competitive DLP projectors.
- Capture, save and share - no need to transcribe meeting notes or snap a photo; easily save, print or email directly from your BrightLink Pro.
- Split Screen - Display content from two inputs simultaneously, side by side, on a single screen.
- PC-Free Annotation - Annotate without a computer, using only the built-in, PC-free tools.
- Whiteboard sharing - both local and remote participants can simultaneously annotate content from mobile devices, computers and other BrightLink Pros.
- Wireless device compatibility - wirelessly display documents, files and photos from your iPad, iPhone, and Android mobile devices with the Epson iProjection App.
- Convenient DVI-out connectivity - share whiteboard content to a larger display, videoconferencing system or recording device.
- Continuous Display Mode - install two interactive displays side by side to achieve an even larger interactive display area..
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps - up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- Powerful sound to engage the audience?- includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode.
- Flexible placement - install using a wall mount (included) or place on a tabletop or cart.
- Outstanding warranty and support: 2-year limited warranty and toll-free support.
Epson BrightLink Pro 1450Ui Specifications
|Projection System: ||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine |
|Lumens: ||3800 lumens |
|Native Resolution: ||WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
|Contrast Ratio: || 16,000:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: || (16:10) 70" - 100" |
|Lamp Type: ||267W UHE |
|Lamp Life: || Eco Mode up to 10000 hours; Normal Mode up to 5000 hours
|Lens Type: ||Manual focus |
|Focal Length: ||4.2 mm |
|Zoom Ratio: || 1.0 - 1.35 Digital |
|Keystone Correction: ||Horizontal and Vertical +/-15 Degrees(Manual) |
|Terminal Inputs: || HDMI x 3 (1 w/MHL); VGA x 1; S-Video x 1; RCA x 1; USB Type A x 1; USB Type B x 1; RJ-45 x 1; RS-232c x 1; 3.5mm plug x2 |
|Speaker: ||16W Mono |
|Power Consumption: ||Eco Mode: 351W / Normal mode: 425W |
|Operating Temperature: ||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C) |
|Power Supply: ||100 - 240 VAC +/-10% , 50/60 Hz |
|Fan Noise: ||30dB/38dB |
|Dimensions: ||18.7" x 17.6" x 6.3" (W x D x H) w/Feet |
|Weight: ||19.8 lb |
|Warranty: ||Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, PrivateLine dedicated toll-free support and 90-day limited lamp warranty. |