Epson Home Cinema LS100 Full HD Ultra Short-throw Laser LCD Projector
Break free from the limitations of traditional entertainment systems with the Home Cinema LS100 ultra short-throw digital laser display. A seamless, simple and subtle solution, the LS100 sits just inches from the wall - so it won't detract from your decor - without any long cables, shadows or glare to disrupt your viewing experience. Powered by innovative Epson laser technology, it features an incredible 4,000 lumens of equal color/white brightness, plus an extra-ordinary Deep Black contrast ratio up to 2,500,000:1. Offering an immersive, Full HD picture up to 10' diagonal, the LS100 delivers bright, vivid images, with or without a screen.
- Transcendent viewing experience - place the projector just inches from the wall and get sharp, life-size images in Full HD resolution up to 10' diagonal - with no long cables, no shadows, and no glare - for a modern entertainment solution that won?t detract from your decor.
- Ultra bright laser technology - the Home Cinema LS100 has a powerful 4,000 lumens of equal color and white brightness for 100% Color Brightness, plus Instant ON/OFF.
- Ultra-Short Throw Projector
Place the projector just inches from the wall and get sharp, life-size images in Full HD resolution up to 10' diagonal.
- Deep Black contrast ratio - features an extraordinary contrast ratio up to 2,500,000:1, for exceptionally deep blacks and brilliant, vivid colors.
- Advanced 3-chip design - 3LCD technology ensures no color wheels, no white segments and no rainbow effect.
- Easy, flexible installation - 3x HDMI ports allow you to unite all your devices in a single hub, offering versatile connectivity for cable/satellite boxes, gaming consoles and streaming devices.
- Perfect for everyday entertainment and beyond - from your favorite HD channels to sports, concerts, movies and more.
- Dependable, long-life technology - lamp-free light source delivers up to 10 or more years of performance; comes with a 2-year limited warranty and
2-business-day replacement with free shipping for added peace of mind.
|Projection System: ||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine |
|Lumens: ||4000 lumens |
|Native Resolution: ||WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
|Contrast Ratio: || 2,500,000:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: || 70" - 130" |
|Lamp Type: ||Laser Diode Light Source |
|Lamp Life: || Eco Mode up to 30,000 hours; Normal Mode up to 20,000 hours
|Lens Type: || Focus (Manual) |
|Focal Length: ||4.2 mm |
|Zoom Ratio: ||1.0 - 1.35 Digital Zoom |
|Keystone Correction: ||Vertical +/-3 Degrees and Horizontal +/-3 Degrees |
|Terminal Inputs: || HDMI x 3 (1 w/MHL); VGA x 1; RCA x 1; USB Type A x 1; USB Type B x 1; RJ-45 x 1; RS-232c x 1; |
|Speaker: ||16W Mono |
|Power Consumption: ||Eco Mode: 237W / Normal mode: 326W |
|Operating Temperature: ||41� to 95� F (5� to 35� C) |
|Power Supply: ||100 - 240 VAC +/-10% , 50/60 Hz |
|Fan Noise: ||27dB/38dB |
|Dimensions: ||19.4" x 17.2" x 7.4" (W x D x H) w/Feet |
|Weight: ||24.3 lb |
|Warranty: ||Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, PrivateLine dedicated toll-free support and 90-day limited lamp warranty. |