Epson PowerLite 109W WXGA Widescreen classroom projector with enhanced connectivity and audio.
The bright, widescreen PowerLite 109W classroom projector features advanced connectivity and premium 16 W audio. Offering remarkable color accuracy, Epson projectors deliver up to 3x Higher Color Brightness over competitive DLP projectors. This reliable performer features 4,000 lumens of color/white brightness, plus WXGA resolution. Its long-lasting lamp, which delivers up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode, lowers maintenance costs. Optional wireless and built-in RJ-45 connectivity offer advanced network control and support the simultaneous display of multiple screens - including from Chromebooks. It also features easy setup and 2x HDMI (1x MHL).
- WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) - for HD-quality presentations; plus an array of connectivity options for projecting advanced presentations with text-heavy charts, spreadsheets, video, and bright, widescreen images up to 320".
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance- 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut than competitive DLP projectors.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite 109W has 4,000 Lumens of Color Brightness and White Brightness.
- Two-way content sharing - teachers can push content from the projector to wireless connected devices and control which device screens to display; students can make notes and send their work back to the projector.
- Enhanced wireless display technology - connect up to 50 Chromebook, Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices, and simultaneously display up to four screens, with Epson Projection(wireless module sold separately).
- Advanced network control - RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity for remote projector management, presentations over the network, and more.
- Versatile and Flexible in every way -1.2x optical zoom, +/-30 degrees vertical and horizontal keystone correction, Easy-Slide control and Quick Corner.
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps - up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- Easily engage your students - includes a built-in 16 W speaker; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode.
- Outstanding warranty and support: 2-year limited warranty and toll-free support.
|Projection System: ||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine |
|Lumens: ||4000 lumens |
|Native Resolution: ||WXGA (1280 x 800)
|Contrast Ratio: || 15,000:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: || 33" - 320" |
|Lamp Type: ||210W UHE |
|Lamp Life: || Eco Mode up to 12000 hours; Normal Mode up to 6000 hours
|Lens Type: || Focus (Manual) |
|Focal Length: ||16.9 mm ? 20.28 mm |
|Zoom Ratio: || 1.0 - 1.2 Optical |
|Keystone Correction: ||Vertical +/-30 Degrees and Horizontal +/-30 Degrees |
|Terminal Inputs: || HDMI x 2 (1 w/MHL); VGA x 1; RCA x 1; USB Type A x 1; USB Type B x 1; RJ-45 x 1; RS-232c x 1; |
|Speaker: ||16W Mono |
|Power Consumption: ||Eco Mode: 237W / Normal mode: 326W |
|Operating Temperature: ||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C) |
|Power Supply: ||100 - 240 VAC +/-10% , 50/60 Hz |
|Fan Noise: ||28dB/37dB |
|Dimensions: ||11.6" x 9.7" x 3.5" (W x D x H) w/Feet |
|Weight: ||6.17 lb |
|Warranty: ||Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, Private Line dedicated toll-free support and 90-day limited lamp warranty. |