Epson PowerLite 2265U bright, wireless, Full HD WUXGA projector with advanced security.
A portable powerhouse, the PowerLite 2265U wireless projector brings brilliant high-definition images to virtually any boardroom or conference room. This bright performer features native WUXGA resolution for displays up to 300", Full HD 1080p support for true-to-life displays, and versatile connectivity options. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. With 5,500 lumens of color brightness and 5,500 lumens of white brightness, the 2265U shines bright in a variety of lighting conditions. It delivers great contrast for impactful presentations. Featuring HDBaseT for easy installation, the projector also offers enterprise-level wireless security and secure screen mirroring from mobile devices.
- WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) - for HD presentations; plus an array of connectivity options for projecting advanced presentations with text-heavy charts, spreadsheets, video, and bright, widescreen images up to 300". ?
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance- 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut than competitive DLP projectors.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite 2265U has 5,500 Lumens of Color Brightness and White Brightness.
- Screen mirroring - full mirroring capabilities from your mobile device via MHL; or, wirelessly using Miracast.
- Robust integrated wireless networking - enterprise-level security for peace of mind; compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols.
- Versatile in every way - small enough for travel, but easy to install with HDBaseT, plus a full array of connectivity options, including 2x HDMI.
- Split Screen - simultaneously project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources.
- Remote management and control tools - included software allows for remote monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors; also compatible with Crestron RoomView.
- Auto Screen Fit - Easily and quickly adjust the image to fit the screen.
- Outstanding warranty and support: 2-year limited warranty and toll-free support.
|Projection System: ||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine |
|Lumens: ||5500 lumens |
|Native Resolution: ||WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
|Contrast Ratio: || 15,000:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: || 50" - 300" |
|Lamp Type: ||267W UHE |
|Lamp Life: || Eco Mode up to 10000 hours; Normal Mode up to 5000 hours
|Lens Type: ||Manual focus |
|Focal Length: ||23.0 - 38.4 mm |
|Zoom Ratio: || 1.0 - 1.6 Digital |
|Keystone Correction: ||Vertical +/-30 Degrees(Manual) and Horizontal +/-20 Degrees(Manual) |
|Terminal Inputs: || HDMI x 2 (1 w/MHL); HDBaseT x 1; VGA x 1; RCA x 1; USB Type A x 1; USB Type B x 1; RJ-45 x 1; RS-232c x 1; |
|Speaker: ||16W Mono |
|Power Consumption: ||Eco Mode: 340W / Normal mode: 450W |
|Operating Temperature: ||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C) |
|Power Supply: ||100 - 240 VAC +/-10% , 50/60 Hz |
|Fan Noise: ||29dB/39dB |
|Dimensions: ||14.85" x 11.48" x 4.93" (W x D x H) w/Feet |
|Weight: ||10.4 lb |
|Warranty: ||Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, PrivateLine dedicated toll-free support and 90-day limited lamp warranty. |