Epson PowerLite 535W, super bright, widescreen short-throw projector for reliable performance.
Featuring ultra bright widescreen performance, the easy-to-use PowerLite 535W short-throw projector offers engaging classroom lessons. Delivering 3x Brighter Colors than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vibrant images. Featuring 3400 lumens of color brightness and 3400 lumens of white brightness, the 535W shines - even in sunny rooms. Project images up to 116" from 4' away with minimal shadows or glare. Utilizing low-cost, long-lasting lamps, this reliable performer provides a low total cost of ownership. It also features flexible installation. Plus, Moderator device management software allows instructors to wirelessly share students' work from multiple devices, simultaneously - including computers, iOS and Android devices.
- WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) 16:10 Format - for HD-quality presentations; plus an array of connectivity options for projecting advanced presentations with text-heavy charts, spreadsheets and video.
- Short Throw Projection - Can be mounted only 28 inches away from the board, and the projected image can get as large as 106" diagonal with no shadow interference.
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut than competitive DLP projectors.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite 535W has 3400 Lumens of Color Brightness and White Brightness.
- Ultra long-life lamp - Offering up to a 10,000-hour lamp life in Eco Mode.
- Wireless networking - Manage projectors and present remotely with easy network connectivity; software included.
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms - wirelessly share and compare students' work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software.
- Wireless projection from an array of devices - project from iPhone, iPad, Android tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjection App.
- Remarkable sharpness and detail - 16,000:1 contrast ratio for added clarity.
- Powerful sound to engage every student?- includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode.
- Outstanding warranty and support: 2-year limited warranty and toll-free support.
|Projection System: ||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine |
|Lumens: ||3400 lumens |
|Native Resolution: ||WXGA (1280 x 800)
|Contrast Ratio: || 15,000:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: ||53" - 116" |
|Lamp Type: ||215W UHE |
|Lamp Life: || Eco Mode up to 10000 hours; Normal Mode up to 5000 hours
|Lens Type: ||Optical zoom (Manual) / Focus (Manual) |
|Focal Length: ||6.4 mm |
|Zoom Ratio: || 1.0 - 1.35 Digital |
|Keystone Correction: ||Horizontal and Vertical +/-15 Degrees(Manual) |
|Terminal Inputs: || HDMI x 1; VGA x 1; S-Video x 1; RCA x 1; USB Type A x 1; USB Type B x 1; RJ-45 x 1; RS-232c x 1; 3.5mm plug x2 |
|Speaker: ||16W Mono |
|Power Consumption: ||Eco Mode: 230W / Normal mode: 315W |
|Operating Temperature: ||41? to 95? F (5? to 35? C) |
|Power Supply: ||100 - 240 VAC +/-10% , 50/60 Hz |
|Fan Noise: ||29 dB / 37dB |
|Dimensions: ||13.5" x 12.7" x 5.2" (W x D x H) w/Feet |
|Weight: ||8.2 lb |
|Warranty: ||Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, PrivateLine dedicated toll-free support and 90-day limited lamp warranty. |