Epson PowerLite 680, ultra short throw XGA projector for SMART Board interactive whiteboards.
Compatible with SMART Board M680 and 880 interactive whiteboards, the PowerLite 680 ultra short-throw XGA presentation display for SMART supports the SMART Extended Control Panel?and features advanced network connectivity. Pair it with a SMART Board (sold separately) featuring SMART Learning Suite tools?for an integrated solution. Offering up to 3x Higher Color Brightness?than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors and displays ensure vivid lessons. Delivering 3,500 lumens of color and white brightness, the 680 projects a 77" image from less than 7". Easy network connectivity and included software allow remote management and presentation. Plus, its lamp lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- Compatibility - specially designed to work with SMART Board M680 and 880 interactive whiteboards
- XGA resolution (1024 x 768) 4:3 Format - for quality presentations; plus an array of connectivity options for projecting advanced presentations with text-heavy charts and spreadsheets.
- Ultra Short Throw Projection - get a 77" image from less than 7" away with virtually no shadow interference.
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut than competitive DLP projectors.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite 530 has 3200 Lumens of Color Brightness and White Brightness.
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps - Offering up to a 10,000-hour lamp life in Eco Mode.
- Wireless networking - Manage projectors and present remotely with easy network connectivity; software included.
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms - wirelessly share and compare students' work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software.
- Wireless projection from an array of devices - project from iPhone, iPad, Android tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjection App.
- Remarkable sharpness and detail - 16,000:1 contrast ratio for added clarity.
- Powerful sound to engage every student?- includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode.
- Outstanding warranty and support: 2-year limited warranty and toll-free support.
Epson PowerLite 680 Specifications
|Projection System: ||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine |
|Lumens: ||3500 lumens |
|Native Resolution: ||XGA (1024 x 768)
|Contrast Ratio: || 16,000:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: ||55.4" - 92.7" |
|Lamp Type: ||250W UHE |
|Lamp Life: || Eco Mode up to 10000 hours; Normal Mode up to 5000 hours
|Lens Type: ||Digital zoom/Manual focus |
|Focal Length: ||3.7 mm |
|Zoom Ratio: || 1.0 - 1.35 Digital |
|Keystone Correction: ||Horizontal and Vertical +/-15 Degrees(Manual) |
|Terminal Inputs: || HDMI x 3 (1 w/MHL); VGA x 1; S-Video x 1; RCA x 1; USB Type A x 1; USB Type B x 1; RJ-45 x 1; RS-232c x 1; 3.5mm plug x2 |
|Speaker: ||16W Mono |
|Power Consumption: ||Eco Mode: 324W / Normal mode: 373W |
|Operating Temperature: ||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C) |
|Power Supply: ||100 - 240 VAC +/-10% , 50/60 Hz |
|Fan Noise: ||30 dB / 35dB |
|Dimensions: ||14.5" x 15.8" x 7.4" (W x D x H) w/Feet |
|Weight: ||12.6 lb |
|Warranty: ||Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, PrivateLine dedicated toll-free support and 90-day limited lamp warranty. |