Epson PowerLite 975W, WXGA classroom projector with up to a 10,000-hour lamp life in Bright Mode.
Bring brilliant widescreen images to your classroom with the PowerLite 975W projector. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Featuring 3,600 lumens of color brightness and 3,600 lumens of white brightness, plus WXGA resolution, the 975W shines, even in well-lit rooms. Its ultra long-life lamp - up to 10,000 hours in Bright Mode - means reduced maintenance and downtime. And, it offers enterprise-level security via the included wireless module. Teachers can wirelessly share content simultaneously from multiple devices, including Chromebooks, iOS and Android devices - up to four with Moderator software. Plus, Miracast offers wireless HD screen mirroring.
- WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) 16:10 Format - for HD-quality presentations; plus an array of connectivity options for projecting advanced presentations with text-heavy charts, spreadsheets and video.
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut than competitive DLP projectors.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite 975W has 3600 Lumens of Color Brightness and White Brightness.
- Ultra long-life lamp - Epson’s first classroom projector offering up to a 10,000-hour lamp life in Bright Mode.
- Ultimate wireless networking - get enterprise-level security for peace of mind; plus wireless HD screen mirroring with Miracast; display Chromebook, iOS, Android, Mac and PC screens
- Simultaneously display and control multiple device screens - wirelessly share content from up to four devices, including Chromebooks.
- Split Screen?feature - simultaneously project two images (video or still) from different sources side-by-side up to 280°.
- Remarkable sharpness and detail - 15,000:1 contrast ratio for added clarity.
- Versatile connectivity - supports HDMI with MHL, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable.
- Portability you need for presentations on the go - carrying case included.
- Outstanding warranty and support: 2-year limited warranty and toll-free support.
|Projection System: ||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine |
|Lumens: ||3600 lumens |
|Native Resolution: ||WXGA (1280 x 800)
|Contrast Ratio: || 15,000:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: ||29" - 280" |
|Lamp Type: ||250 W UHE |
|Lamp Life: || Up to 10000 hours
|Lens Type: ||Optical zoom (Manual) / Focus (Manual) |
|Focal Length: ||18.2 - 29.2 mm |
|Zoom Ratio: ||1.0 - 1.6 Manual |
|Keystone Correction: ||Horizontal and Vertical +/-30 Degrees(Manual) |
|Terminal Inputs: || HDMI x 2 w/(1)MHL; VGA x 1; S-Video x 1; RCA x 1; USB Type A x 1; USB Type B x 1; RJ-45 x 1; RS-232c x 1 |
|Speaker: ||16W Mono |
|Power Consumption: ||Normal mode: 334W |
|Operating Temperature: ||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C) |
|Power Supply: ||100 - 240 VAC +/-10% , 50/60 Hz |
|Fan Noise: ||29 dB |
|Dimensions: ||14.8" x 11.4" x 4.5" (W x D x H) w/Feet |
|Weight: ||9.7 lb |
|Warranty: ||Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, PrivateLine dedicated toll-free support and 90-day limited lamp warranty. |